Can Bassa
Best Seller

Catalan Masia in Costa Brava

Product ID: 5124
Description

Can Bassa is a XIV centrury farmhouse located within the town of Madremanya by the seaside, 10 km away from La Bisbal d'Empordà and 20 mins drive from Girona.
It is a charming 4 star hotel sorrounded by an attractive countryside with a rustic architecture, with bare stone walls, beamed ceillings and wooden furniture. The rooms are furnished in a comfy farmhouse style and offer amazing views over the village and countryside. The estate offers 7 apartments what have kitchinette, sitting area, acceess to the garden and free Wi-Fi. 
The Lledoner is a detached house in the garden that can accommodate 4 people, with a surface of 100m2. Self catered.
The Era is located in the northeastern part of the house. Is a 120m2 space on two levels with living room, kitchen and bedrooms arranged in old voltas. It can accommodate up tp 4 people. Self catered.
Els Angels has a double room with bathroom on the first floor, and a lounge with access to terrace and kitchen on the second floor. The old loft is arranged as a suite room with separate barthroom. This space can fit 4 people. Self catered.
The Pati is a cottage overlooking the village with kitchen and dining...

Read more

Can Bassa is a XIV centrury farmhouse located within the town of Madremanya by the seaside, 10 km away from La Bisbal d'Empordà and 20 mins drive from Girona.
It is a charming 4 star hotel sorrounded by an attractive countryside with a rustic architecture, with bare stone walls, beamed ceillings and wooden furniture. The rooms are furnished in a comfy farmhouse style and offer amazing views over the village and countryside. The estate offers 7 apartments what have kitchinette, sitting area, acceess to the garden and free Wi-Fi. 
The Lledoner is a detached house in the garden that can accommodate 4 people, with a surface of 100m2. Self catered.
The Era is located in the northeastern part of the house. Is a 120m2 space on two levels with living room, kitchen and bedrooms arranged in old voltas. It can accommodate up tp 4 people. Self catered.
Els Angels has a double room with bathroom on the first floor, and a lounge with access to terrace and kitchen on the second floor. The old loft is arranged as a suite room with separate barthroom. This space can fit 4 people. Self catered.
The Pati is a cottage overlooking the village with kitchen and dining room at the first floor while the bedrooms are on the ground floor with direct access to the communal garden. Self catered
The Pou is another independent appartment with private garden. The space offers two bedrooms, open space kitchen and bathroom with bath tub, all at the first level of the house. Self catered. 
Arcade, Lavender and Taller are three spacious double rooms (B&B) with direct access to the communal garden and pool.
Wine tastings are available on site. The hotel can accommodates group events and organises a variety of outdoor activities, from windsurfing to horse riding or bike tours of the region.

Read less
About this activity
Check in
16:00
Check out
12:00
Number of rooms
8
Closing periods
Hotel is closed January to February.
Booking restrictions
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel address

Avinguda Gavarres, 1017462-Madremanya GIRONA

Show on map 

Highlights
  • Wine tastings of local wines

  • Winery visits can be organised on demand

  • Family run estate

Nearby
  • Wineries

  • Costa Brava seaside

  • Begur town

  • Museum Dalí

  • Girona city

Activities
  • Wine tasting
  • Horse riding
  • Outdoor pool
  • Bicycle hire
Services
  • WiFi
  • Air Conditioning
  • TV
  • Parking
  • Garden
  • Towels & Linen provided

Read our FAQ

Payment Policy

30% of the booking needs to be paid upon booking and the rest of 70% on arrival.

Currency conversion is supplied as a guide only; the exchange rate used by your bank may vary. The final payment will be charged in the local or original local currency shown.


Cancellation Policy

Cancellation of a booking gives rise to expenses calculated on the basis of the amount of the booking deposit made, in accordance with Decree 53/1994, of 8 February, on the regime for prices, bookings and complementary services for tourist accommodation, calculated as follows; 5% of the deposit, when the booking is cancelled more than thirty days prior to the date established for occupying the apartment 50% of the deposit, when the booking is cancelled more than seven and less than thirty days prior to the date established for occupying the apartment. 100% of the deposit, when the booking is cancelled less than seven days prior to the date established for occupying the apartment.

Select date and participants:


Product ID: 5124

Similar Hotels

PARTNERSHIP

Become a Partner

List on Winerist
NEWSLETTER

Join the community