Winerist is an award-winning travel website, the fastest growing online marketplace for wine & food experiences, wineries and hotels in wine destinations and wine cities around the world. We have over 150 destinations, more than 4000 experiences and a great community of over 250,000 wine & food lovers.
We are a small, dedicated team, focused on improving customer experiences on our site. As part of our team you will receive exposure to training, access to one of the largest startup networks in the world, superb networking opportunities and the chance to learn in a fast paced environment.
As Content Writer you will present ideas in a simple, straightforward manner so it appeals to readers, increase customer awareness and discovery across the website.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Literature, Journalism, Languages or similar
- Previous experience in Content Writing
- Experience of working with a Content Management System (CMS)
- Ability to create and manipulate images in Photoshop (or similar)
- Preferable to have worked within an agile environment and optimisation of the on-site customer experience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, autonomously and as part of a team
- Some good experience of delivering marketing campaigns in print and digital
- Use multiple content management systems, set up new products and browse nodes which ensure accurate, up-to-date content
- Strong analytical skills, understanding on how to use web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content in an unbiased fashion impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of SEO best practices and experience with their implementation
- Contribute to marketing including social media and email campaigns
- Copywriting as well as printed and digital marketing materials for Winerist overall strategy
- Working on all aspects of the CMS Auditing the website categories and fix data quality issues
- Conducting SEO reports, making improvements and outline the SEO strategy
- Keep informed by reading independently on industry trends and attending relevant seminars and events
What We Can Offer
- A dynamic work environment
- A real opportunity to learn and get some real responsibilities in a small and very professional team
- The opportunity to gain a broader experience with various domains (PR, Marketing, Startups, Tourism and Wine)
- Opportunity to travel with the purpose of regional review and research for Winerist
Dates & Remuneration
- Starting immediately
- 4-9 month placement
- Full time
- Work from home, remotely or with the team at our office in Piccadilly Circus
- Expenses compensated plus the opportunity to travel to other countries
To Apply for the Internship position
Please send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.