Winerist is an award-winning travel website, the fastest growing online marketplace for wine & food experiences, wineries and hotels in wine destinations and wine cities around the world. We have over 150 destinations, more than 4000 experiences and a great community of over 270,000 wine & food lovers.
We are a small, dedicated team, focused on improving customer experiences on our site. As part of our team you will receive exposure to training, access to one of the largest startup networks in the world, superb networking opportunities and the chance to learn in a fast paced environment.
About the Role
We are looking for someone creative, flexible and dynamic who could join us for a few months to help while learning to strengthen Winerist’s brand in the Digital Marketing space. Assist with Digital/Social research on potential and current clients: behavioural tendencies, media insights, attitudes toward technology and brands.
· Brainstorm on social media tactics and ideas actively
· Overseeing the social media strategy for the company across all channels (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram)
· Email marketing and newsletter elaboration (Mailchimp)
· Blogger and press outreach
· Tracking conversion rates and traffic to the website - Google Analytics knowledge is a bonus
· Research other relevant marketing channels for Winerist
· Increasing Winerist's social media following
Requirements of the Role
· A - Level / Scottish Highers / BTEC or NVQ equivalent
· Current student or achieved BA or BSc (Marketing, Communications, Media, Tourism, Business desired)
· Interest in Startups and entrepreneurial nature
· Interest in travel, food and wine
· Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and strategy
· Knowledge of PR, Marketing would be desirable
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Exceptional written and verbal skills
· Dynamic, creative personality and eagerness to learn
· Knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator desirable
· Fluency in one of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian is a bonus
What We Can Offer
· A dynamic work environment
· A real opportunity to learn and get some real responsibilities in a small and very professional team
· The opportunity to gain a broader experience with various domains (PR, Marketing, Startups, Tourism and Wine)
· Opportunity to travel with the purpose of regional review and research for Winerist
· Training in Social Media, Email Marketing, Google Analytics and Sales
Dates & Remuneration
· Starting immediately
· 4-9 month placement
· Full time
· Work from home, remotely or with the team at our office in Piccadilly Circus
· Expenses compensated plus the opportunity to travel to other countries
How to Apply?
Please send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.