Pizza, Pasta, Prosecco are some of my favourite things and they all happen to come from Italy. There is no doubt that when it comes to wine and food travel, Italians do it better than most. There are few places in the world where you get as much variety of wines, cuisine and culture. As the new holiday season is about to start in Europe, we have added even more tours for you to enjoy in 2016. There are also new wineries ready to welcome you all around Italy. From boutique places to stay such as Venissa, near magical Venice to the Tuscan hills and our exclusive Chianti wine bleding experience at Viticcio, there is something for everyone to choose from.
As I plan my next trip to Puglia, I wanted to share with you some of my favourite spots around Italy. Brought to you from Puglia, Tuscany, Sicily and Veneto, I hope you love these as much as I do.
During this cooking and wine experience you will learn how to cook tasty, healthy food using the freshest ingredients from local mums in Puglia! Here are some highlights:
- shop for local ingredients at the local market
- cook a 4 course traditional meal
- enjoy a tasting of 4 local wines
- a personalised apron and recipe book to take home with you!
- take a tour of Sicily's historic sites
- enjoy a delicious lunch
- wine tasting on Etna with our winemakers
- visit Tuscany's beautiful region of Bolgheri
- enjoy a premium delicious lunch at Ornellaia
- taste Tuscany's most fine wines
- Prosecco and Raboso Tasting
- visit two wineries, including an Organic Producer
- enjoy a local lunch
- visit Little Florence or the Borgo of Serraville