1. "Language is wine upon the lips" - Virginia Woolf.
Raise a glass to Virginia on a wine tour in Kent!
2. "Where there is no wine there is no love" - Euripides.
Drink to Euripides on a wine tour in Greece!
3. "In wine there's truth" - Pliny the Elder.
Toast Pliny the Elder on a wine and food tour in Rome!
4. "Wine is the only artwork you can drink" - Luis Fernando Olaverri.
Luis was right. Why not have a glass in an Argentinian wine spa hotel?
5. "In victory you deserve Champagne. In defeat, you need it" - Napoleon Bonaparte.
So why not have a glass during a wine and food tour of Champagne itself?
6. "Wine is sunlight, held together by water" - Galileo Galilei.
Why not toast Galileo with a glass at sunset in Florence on this wine tour?
7. "A bottle of wine contains more philosophy than all the books in the world" - Louis Pasteur.
Why not toast Louis with a good book at this wine spa hotel in Bordeaux?
8. "Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence" - Ropert Fripp.
Raise a glass to Robert at one of the UK's best wineries. Visit Gusbourne in Kent.
9. "God made only water, but man made wine" - Victor Hugo.
Why not toast Victor with water AND wine on the coast of Provence with a wine and food tour?
10. "He who knows how to taste does not drink wine but savours secrets" - Salvador Dalì.
Make like Salvador at one of these food and wine experiences in Spain!
Check out our 10 Funniest Wine Quotes & 10 Inspirational Wine Quotes.