Escape to beautiful Argentina and Chile for an exciting 9-day wine adventure. Stay at 3-star hotels with top-of-the-range facilities and enjoy a journey of a lifetime as you discover South America.
Spend the first three days in Buenos Aires where you will discover all the best sights and soak up the culture, the bustling street life and the colourful suburbs of the city.
Fly to Mendoza for days 4-5 and journey along the wine route touring wine cellars and great wineries and tasting the finest Argentinian wines. Along the way discover the agriculture to appreciate the diversity of produce in Mendoza and learn about the wine production methods and the work done by local people to uphold this.
Days 6-9 will be spent in Santiago and Valparaiso, Chile. Enjoy a city tour of Santiago and discover the amazing mix of old and new, learn the tales of this beautiful city and visit UNESCO listed Valparaiso. Explore Santiago’s vineyards and wines as well as visiting the Casablanca Valley - one of Chile’s most famous wine regions.
On the final day you will be taken to Santiago airport for your flight home.
- Local English speaking guides
- 2-nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Mendoza
- 1-night accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Valparaiso
- 2-nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Santiago de Chile
- Daily breakfast
- Winery visits and wine tastings
- Private airport pick-up and drop-off
- 3-nights accommodaion in a 3-star hotel in Buenos Aires
- Private/shared services
- Meals or any other item not described in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Any personal expenses
Buenos Aires International Airport
Tours are refundable up until 1 week before departure time. Hotel is non-refundable.