Get off the beaten path and avoid the crowds with this custom wine tour in the Barossa Valley. Discover lesser-known boutique wineries that are big on character, meet passionate locals, sample outstanding wine, and enjoy delicious food.
You will visit up to five wineries of your choice and enjoy wine tastings at each. You’ll taste the old and the new, the famous and the yet to be discovered, with a tour itinerary flexible to your tastes. With a focus on boutique wineries instead of the big names, this tour will allow you to taste the best of the region, and help you to discover those hidden gems.
Known for its heavy hitting red wines, the Barossa is a Shiraz lover’s delight, with a good measure of bright zippy Rieslings and plenty of refreshing Rosé to break things up. You will enjoy a delicious seasonal tasting-menu lunch with premium beverages at Harvest Kitchen, one of the region’s best restaurants. No matter the destination, the focus is on premium quality wine, passionate hosts, and an authentic, intimate experience.
Please note: You have the option to include a visit to Maggie Beer’s Farm and The Barossa Valley Cheese Co, amongst other non-wine locations.
- Passionate and knowledgeable wine guide
- Bottled water on board
- Delicious lunch with drinks at Harvest Kitchen
- Visits to up to 5 wineries
- Wine tastings
- Luxury door-to-door transport
Any request by either the customer or agent to cancel a booking will be subject to the following conditions.
- Right to cancel any booking without penalty more than 35 days before departure.
- Any cancellation requested between 35 and 14 days before departure will incur a cancellation fee equal to 25% of entire booking (retail rate).
- Any request to cancel less than 14 days from departure will incur a cancellation fee equal to 75% of total booking (retail rate).
- Should customer fail to meet at designated departure location and time -no right to refund.
Under the following circumstances carriage will be cancelled at operator’s sole discretion and there will be no right to refund: unruly customer; customer inebriated and refused service under Liquor Licensing Act 1997; customer inciting violence; customer displaying violent or offensive behaviour; customer breaking any State or Federal Law. Under such circumstances there will be no right to refund and customer may be referred to the local police.
At the sole discretion of the tour operator, we reserve the right to cancel any tour before departure. Customer will be eligible for a full refund in such cases.