Discover the region of Burgenland in Austria, known for its excellent red wines, wide-open plains, and the country’s largest lake, Neusiedler See with this full-day gourmet and wine tour.
Visit Austria’s rural red wine country and see how the bubbles get into the sparkling wine and how to saber a bottle.
Enjoy a gourmet three-course meal at a lakeside restaurant to taste Burgenland’s culinary delights: down-to-earth yet with impressive finesse.
To put a cork on the day, you’ll have one last wine tasting in a well-known winery before heading back to the hustle and bustle of the city.
- 2 wine tastings
- Transport by Mercedes minivan to and from Burgenland
- Expert guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 3-course lunch
- Drinks at lunch
Your hotel in Vienna
- Cancellation less than 1 month before tour date: only 20% administration fees
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks before tour date: 50% of the total amount
- Cancellation less than 1 week prior to tour date: 100% of the total amount
- No show: no restitution