Discover Brestovitsa, Bulgaria's wine capital, meet winemakers and taste wines and local products with this walking wine tour.
You will meet your guide in front of the Tourist Information Centre in the pedestrian area of Plovdiv city centre and depart for th? Rhodope Mountains. After traveling over vineyards and a stop at a distiller of brandy and a tasting of Rakia, the "water of life" you will arrive in Brestovitsa.
Discover Bulgaria from the inside on a pleasant 3-hour walk that will take you to 5 cellars which will open their doors for tastings of Bulgarian wines. Meet the winemakers and taste local products.
You will also visit the Vlahov’s House to dicover its rich history, the House of Culture gathering the village traditions, the Church with its hidden secrets and the ascent to the Cross offering a splendid panorama on the Thracian valley before returning to Plovdiv.
- Local guide
- 5 wine tasting
- Visit 5 wine cellars
- Tasting of local products
- Hotel pick up drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair