Explore the city of Plovdiv through all your senses. This gourmet tour with a touch of history is filled with tastings, fantastic moments and gastronomic surprises!
You will meet your guide at the Tourist Information Centre in the pedestrian street for this unique route through the streets of Plovdiv.
During three hours you will explore the Bulgarian gastronomy and its history. Traditional pastries, roses and yogurt, you will discover the hidden treasures of the city.
At the end of the walk you will enjoy a wine tasting of Bulgarian wines.
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Food tastings
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair