Discover Provence and different vineyards along the Mediterranean Sea (Cassis, Bandol, Porquerolles) with this 7-day wine cruise. The oenocruise starts from Hyères. Enjoy several visits and tastings organised directly by the winemakers.
Each evening you will enjoy a tasting of four wines from a French wine region such as Bordeaux, Champagne, Provence and Rhône, followed by dinner. Fun surprises will be organised to help you improve your knowledge about wine.
Day 1: Discover Bandol and visit a wine cellar.
Day 2: Visit a cellar in Cassis, calanques.
Day 3: Visit Le Pradet and a wine cellar, cru classé.
Day 4: Visit Porquerolles island and a wine cellar.
Day 5: Visit a wine cellar in Pampelonne, cru classé and Saint-Tropez.
Day 6: Enjoy free time on the island Porquerolles.
Day 7: Travel back to Toulon. Navigation takes place in the morning and a glass of Champagne is served before the lunch ending the cruise.
Please note: A skipper and a wine specialist will take care of everything to ensure your week is exceptional and unforgettable.
- Skipper and sommelier
- Lunches and dinners
- Visits to the vineyards and wine cellars
- Lagoon 400 S2 boat (or similar)
- Wine tastings (4 wines each evening)
- Others (gasoline, batteries, gas), harbour duties, insurance, cleaning
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drink not mentioned
- Any personal expenses
The yacht harbour in Port du Gapeau, Hyères
- Cancellations 45 days or more prior to the tour - loss of deposit
- Cancellations 44-15 days prior to the tour - 60%
- Cancellations 14-8 days prior to the tour - 80%
- Cancellations 7 days or less prior to the tour - 100 %