Our award-winning Travel Designers are unapologetic gourmands. Sometimes food is the inspirational part of the craft of our adventures.
That is why we traveled to Crete’s Lassithi Plateau to search for the rare Cretan black truffle – and learned how to cook them with our brilliant local chefs. Now you can do the same.
We’ve designed this unforgettable trip to submerge you into an authentic way of life in one of the island’s most beautiful regions while gaining a deeper understanding of the relationship between recipes, people, and traditions.
This is the land of emotions and the art of planning two great loves: travel and food.
- Chauffeured premium vehicle at your disposal
- Full support from your travel planner before & during your day trip
- Personal pick-up & drop-off with a flexibly adjusted pick-up time
- Vehicle comforts: mineral water, fresh fruit & snacks, Wi-Fi, USB sockets & hygiene amenities
- Truffle hunter with his lovely Lagotto Romagnolo Italian dogs
- Private knowledgeable local insider guide
- Dine as locals do: restaurant & bar recommendations
- Drinks and meals
- Wine tasting expenses (if requested)
- Admission fees (if applicable)
Available meeting points directly from your hotel/villa/port or any other meeting location:
- Hersonissos 700 14, Greece
- Analipsi 700 14, Greece
- Gouves 700 14, Greece
- Kokkini Hani, Greece
- Heraklion, Greece
- Agia Pelagia 715 00, Greece
- Fodele 715 00, Greece
- Bali, Greece
No refunds within 72 hours of the day of the booking