Learn how to cook authentic Santorinian recipes and visit a winery on this private tour in Santorini. Enjoy your gastronomic creations and taste amazing local wines.
The tour includes the a visit to a winery and a hands-on cooking lesson, by local experts, along with information about the local wines and finally, the pleasure of enjoying your gastronomic creations. What will you take with you? Experience the joy of cooking traditional Santorinian dishes, savor the memory of an exquisite gastronomic experience with the delicious tastes of the island, and take home a booklet with all the recipes you cooked.
This tour is perfect for foodies, honeymooners, cooking class aficionados, or food and wine lovers.
Sample Cooking Lesson Sample Menu
- Santorinia Salad
- Local Fava dips
- Tomato fritters
- Pork or Chicken with Vinsanto sauce
Please note that the cooking class menu subjects to availability and seasonality of products, so it may differ.
This tour is also offered on a group basis. Click here to find out more.
- Pick up & return luxury transfer
- After the cooking lesson, enjoy lunch paired with local wine
- Hands-on cooking lesson with a local chef
- Liability insurance & designated driver
- Experienced local escort
- Info Booklet & Recipe Sheet
- Visit an estate winery for a unique tasting of distinctive volcanic wines
- Learn about the unique viticulture & the indigenous grape varietals
Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accomodation
No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
- 5 days prior to the confirmed arrival date, 50% of the amount is charged
- 1 day prior to the confirmed arrival date, 100% of the amount is charged
- For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged.
Cancellation penalties will not be applied for cancellations resulting directly or indirectly from nature, delays, cancellations and incidents related to the sea or weather conditions, acts of government or other authorities, de jure or de facto, hostilities, civil disturbances, terrorist attacks, strikes, riots, delays or cancellations or changes in itinerary or schedules, or from any causes beyond the control of the distributor.