Discover the King of Salumi and the the King of cheeses with this self-drive private gourmet tour.
Meet your guide at 9am for a visit at an authentic cheese dairy of Parmigiano-Reggiano PDO of the Lowlands of Parma.
Then visit a unique farm in Italy where you’ll be able to admire local fruit and vegetable cultivations, black pigs and much more.*due to the current health emergency, for now, this visit is not available anymore.
Next, you will discover a medieval court where you’ll admire the aging cellars dating back to the XIII century where the “king of the cold cuts” Culatello di Zibello PDO rests for years. People like Prince Charles of England and Prince Alberto of Monaco have discovered this “hidden secret”.
For lunch you will enjoy a rich tasting of all the production of cold cuts of the farm together with their wines.
Please note: Transportation can be included upon request. Please get in touch here.
- From Monday to Friday possibility to participate to a unique hands-on cooking class in a Michelin starred kitchen learning the secrets of the local pasta like Anolini, Tortelli, Ravioli, Tagliolini, Tagliatelle, Stringoni and Pasta Rasa (+ € 100,00 per person). Get in touch here.
- On Saturday and on Sunday the visit at the ageing rooms is not always possible, but you will be able to see the production.
- Entry to Culatello Museum
- Visit to local farm and aging cellars of Culatello di Zibello
- Lunch/tasting session with drinks
- Guided visit to Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese dairy farm
Strada Palazzo due Torri, 3, 43016 Polesine Parmense PR