Corkscrews - they’re every wine lover’s greatest friend; where would you be without your key to unlocking the amazing flavours and incredible aromas waiting inside your wine bottle?
But what happens when you misplace your bottle-opener, or you’re caught off-guard with a bottle of wine and no corkscrew?
Don’t let your corkscrew dictate your wine access anymore. Ditch the boring bottle-openers and discover our awesome ways to open wine.
1. If James Bond opened wine, we’re pretty sure he’d do it like this. Next time you have a hot date, impress them with this showstopper.
2. This is great for absolutely any situation. Indoors, outdoors, wherever you are, just pop off your shoe and get that bottle open.
3. Who would have thought you could open wine bottles using a bicycle pump?
4. We had some special four-legged guests visit Winerist HQ and got them involved in Doggy Style*.
*No dogs were inebriated in the making of this blog.
5. Only got your house keys on you? No problem!
6. You’ve packed an amazing picnic only to have forgotten your corkscrew...
7. And when all else fails, get out the hammer!
So next time you need to get into your bottle of wine, try something a bit different.
Don't fancy opening wine yourself? Indulge in one of our wine tours with local experts...
Title photo: Veni, Vidi, Vinho