Explore the nationally awarded Food & Wine Trail of the Swan Valley - Perth's Valley of Taste with this half-day wine and food tour.
You will have the opportunity to visit 9 to 10 delicious locations and enjoy more than 25 different tasting experiences. Enjoy tastings of exotic coffees, chocolate, nougat, roasted nuts, ice-cream, fresh fruit juices, authentic Australian bush tucker, honey, alcoholic ciders, premium still and fortified wines.
You will also learn about wine and Swan Valley in general, by listening to informative commentary on the background to this historic wine region plus entertaining stories focussing on the people of the region, their passion, history and culture including a combination of pioneering, indigenous and southeran European origins.
Please note: Tour itineraries change according to the day of the tour.
- Wednesday guests will enjoy fresh macarons, and a visit to Windy Creek Estate Wines for wine tasting accompanied by WA cheeses and homemade chutneys and relishes
- on Saturday guests will visit Olive Farm Wines, the oldest winery in WA to enjoy awarded premium wines accompanied by olives and chocolate
- and Sunday guests will visit Harris Organic Wines, the only organic winery in Perth/Swan Valley, meet the winemaker and hear his amazing story.
- All tastings
- A VIP Reward Card providing savings during the tour and on future visits to the region
- A souvenir image service
- Swan Valley guide and map
- Winery visit
- Bottle of spring water
- Environmental shopping bags
Bookings are essential. Rescheduling or cancellation attracts a 50% penalty for notification prior to 48 hours for midweek bookings and 7 days for weekend bookings. Notification inside these times or a no-show is an immediate 100% penalty.