Book a full day wine tour starting from Plovdiv to the Valley of Roses. Not only is this region famous for growing roses and producing high-quality rose oil, it is also the smallest wine region in Bulgaria. Visit one winery and enjoy a wine tasting while taking in the beautiful views of the Sredna Gora and Balkan mountains.
The Valley of Roses is Bulgaria’s smallest wine region and a region named after its vast rose plantations. Bulgaria is a top producer of high-quality rose oil. This small region is nestled between the Sredna Gora Mountains and the Balkan Mountain Range, which gives it a unique terroir and blesses any visitor with stunning mountainous views.
Spend the day in the Valley of Roses visiting one winery and a site related to rose oil production. Meet the people working hard to produce high quality wines and rose oil and make their region recognizable for not only rose oil but wines.
The main native grape in this region is Red Misket. A pink-skinned grape that produces floral white wines.
Enjoy a Bulgarian lunch.
- Traditional lunch
- Visit to Bachkovo Monastery
- Pick-up/ Drop-off from your accommodation in Plovdiv
- Wine tasting in one (1) winery
- Meals & Beverages not mentioned in the tour description
- Wine and rose oil purchases
Your centrally located accommodation in Plovdiv
- Up to 30 days before the tour = 70% refund
- Up to 14 days before the tour = 50% refund
- Less than 14 days before the tour = no refund
- No shows are fully chargeable with no refund