Discover the secret of Greek cooking with a cooking lesson at a beautiful Santorini restaurant.
Take part in a cooking demonstration of one dish of the proposed 3 course menu that you will enjoy afterwards. The menu changes throughout the season, but sample dishes include tomato fritters in pita bread and salad, pork grilled with cream of fava or melitini with strawberries.
You will also enjoy a visit to the local folklore museum, while a presentation of the agricultural products of the island completes your knowledge of the farming life of Santorini.
- Santorian gourmet dinner at Selene Restaurant
- The folklore museum visit
- Glass of traditional Santorinian wine
- Presentation of the agricultural products of the island
- Transport to and from Santorini island
- Transport to Selene Restaurant
All cancellations must be made by your reservations department in writing to the Athens Walking Tours by e-mail.
- You receive 100% refund in case the tour is cancelled 72 hours prior to the start time of the tour.
- You are refunded 50% of the amount in case the tour is cancelled between 72 hours and 24 hours before the start time.
- If the tour is cancelled less than 24 hours before the time it begins, then you are entitled to no refund.