From the Minoan times, Lassithi Plateau is the earth of fertility and love for food. A rich Cretan land to remind us of just how satisfying it is to source and cook your own ingredients. It’s why we love it.
We want to take you away from the crowded places of countless Instagram posts to the island’s most untouched escapes where time has slowed down and history persists. That is why our Travel Experts have designed this culinary adventure for lovers of authentic gastronomy, art, and mythic landscapes.
This luxury trip will take you through the charming and often forgotten country of Lassithi, across small villages, emblematic Windmills, and the Plateau’s spectacular views.
In the late afternoon, find yourself at a Cretan house that was built next to the Cave of Zeus on the ancient ruins that still exude timeless energy. Here you will meet the chef-owner of Mansion Halavro (means playground among archaic ruins) who will indulge you in the artistic pleasures of Cretan cuisine.
- Chauffeured premium vehicle at your disposal
- VIP skip-the-line accesses
- Cretan dinner celebration demonstrated by local chef
- Private knowledgeable local insider guide
- Full support from your travel planner before & during your daytrip
- Exclusive insider-access opportunities & tailored details of your personal interest
- Vehicle comforts: mineral water, fresh fruit & snacks, Wi-Fi, USB sockets & hygiene amenities
- Personal pick-up & drop-off with flexibly adjusted pick-up time
- Admission fees (if applicable)
- Alcohol drinks
Available meeting points directly from your hotel/villa/port or any other meeting location:
- Hersonissos 700 14, Greece
- Analipsi 700 14, Greece
- Gouves 700 14, Greece
- Kokkini Hani, Greece
- Heraklion, Greece
- Agia Pelagia 715 00, Greece
- Fodele 715 00, Greece
- Bali, Greece
No refunds within 72 hours of the day of the booking