Discover the Valpolicella wine region by bike and enjoy an organic wine tasting with this half-day tour.
The tour starts from Verona city centre and continues into the countryside. There, vineyards and sweet creeks will lead you to the Tenuta Musella Winery, a producer of organic Valpolicella wines.
You will cycle through the sumptuous countryside of Villa Balladoro Malfatti, upon which stands the medieval Castle of Montorio.
Riding on an enjoyable cycling path, surrounded by gentle streams on both sides, you will reach Tenuta Musella. This mansion was built in the XVI century and works today as an organic and biodinamic winery, as well as a relaxing relais. You will visit the canteen and have a look at the river Fibbio that flows in its garden. Finally, you will enjoy a wine tasting paired with olive tapenade.
- The tour takes place in any weather condition: with light rain by bike with a raincoat, with heavy rain by foot.
- Bike seats and small bikes are available for kids. Minors need to be accompanied.
- Tour guide
- Bottle of water (½ liter)
- Bike rental
- Organic wine tasting (4 wines)
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Food and drinks