Live the extraordinary experience of a stay at the Palais Amani with this exclusive three-night package, and you will lift the lid on the authentic Moroccan way of life.
Founded in the 8th century, the medina of Fez, a UNESCO protected site, is home to the world’s first university. It is the spirtual and culinary capital of the country and still home to a great variety of traditional craftsmen working within the largest pedestrian area in the world.
The Palais Amani, a merchant palace dating back to the 17th century, was rebuilt in the 1920’s by its previous owners, giving it a feel of art deco oppulence. It was meticulously restored at the beginning of this century by the current owners, and opened its doors in 2010 as one of the top boutique hotels of country today.
Push the great cedar doors to enter our haven of tranquility and beauty, and you will be transported to a very different world during your three night stay.
Unearth the secrets of a sophisticated cuisine by going out into the souks with the chef before coming back to the Fez Cooking School housed at the property with spectacular views over the medina, to learn how to make tagines and side dishes.
Enjoy the relaxation of the gardens by the vast mosaic fountain, before dining under the trees and the stars for a 4-course tasting menu paired with a flight of local wines.
- Wine tasting dinner for 2 at Eden restaurant (seasonal tasting menu paired with 4 different local wines)
- Full Morrocan breakfast
- Complimentary upgrade on arrival subject to availability
- 4-hour cooking workshop for 2 (including a tasting tour in the local souks and lunch)
- 3-nights accommodation at Palais Amani
- Tourist tax (4€ per person, per night)
- Other activities or services
- Airport transfers
Palais Amani, Fez