Explore the beautiful wine region of Marlborough on this full-day bike tour.
In the morning, along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, you will visit three wineries and taste a great range of Marlborough's key varietals. Your guide will provide you with information on the history of the region and the wine industry and talk you through the variety of wines and how the climate and soils influence their flavour.
In the afternoon you will be free to head off on your bike and continue your Malborough wine adventure at your own pace. Your guide will talk you through the wine map and give you some suggestions on places to visit, good lunch spots and what wines to try.
At the end of the day, you will be taken back to your accommodation in Blenheim or Renwick.
Please note: Rarangi and Diversion pick up is $12pp, Picton pick up and drop off is $50pp and will be at 9:00 AM.
- Water bottle and snack bar
- Recommendations on where to go and what to taste for your afternoon of self-guided touring
- Bike, helmet, safety vest, lock, wine map
- Morning tasting fees
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide for the morning
- Morning visits and tastings at 3 wineries
- Pick up and drop off from accommodation in Blenheim or Renwick
- Afternoon winery tasting fees
All cancellations within 48 hours will be charged the full 100% of the tour price.
If we the tour is canceled due to weather we will attempt to switch you to a half day guided driving wine tour and will refund you $25pp. If we cannot switch you to a half day driving wine tour we will refund you the full amount of your tour ( less the booking fee ).