Embark in this Douro Wine Tour and experience the breathtaking landscapes of Douro Valley, Visit two wineries, take a river cruise and enjoy a traditional lunch.
This tour is the perfect choice to visit Douro Valley in a comfortable vehicle and in the company of our Tour expert that will drive you from the centre of Porto to Douro Wine Region, the first wine producing region to be demarcated in the world. This experience will fill your holiday with exquisite Port and Douro wine tasting and delicious traditional lunch.
The first winery you will visit is in Sabrosa, a small village that covers a large number of renowned wine estates. During this visit you will have the opportunity to taste three different local wines.
It is the perfect time for a traditional 3 course lunch paired with the local wine. Have the opportunity to taste the rich flavours of the Douro's typical gastronomy (Please advise of any specific dietary requirements in advance).
After lunch departure to Pinhão, one of the most famous villages in Douro Valley. Enjoy the magnificent views that the different viewpoints offer you as you follow the undulating curves of hillsides. These landscapes are so unique that this beloved region was classified as UNESCO World Heritage.
Stop for a photo at one of the most beautiful viewpoints of the region, S. Cristovão Viewpoint.
Arriving in Pinhão, enjoy the views in a relaxing one-hour panoramic cruise on the waters of the Douro River.
Afterwards, we will visit another well known winery for a visit and tasting of three different wines. Return to Porto, observing the beautiful landscapes of the Douro Valley.
- Child - 4 to 12 years
- Adult - +13 years
- No wine tasting or other beverages are offered on the cruise.
- A bottle of water is offered during our experience.
- This tour departs from a central meeting point close to the main train station. Winery visits are usually Quinta da Roeda - Croft/Taylor's Group or Quinta São Luiz - Kopke/Calém Group* subject to availability.
- Visit & tastings at 2 renowned wine estates
- 1 Bottle Water
- Panoramic 1-hour Douro River boat cruise
- Professional tour guide
- Stop at a viewpoint in the Douro Valley
- Food and Drink Not Mentioned
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages and wine tasting during the Douro Cruise
In front of Sao Bento train station - Mouzinho da Silveira Street