On this exclusive experience you’ll visit one of the Douro Valley’s oldest wine estates, which dates back to the 18th century.
Stroll through the vineyards as you learn about this incredible quinta, its fascinating origins and world-class port wines.
Overlooking the Douro hills with glass in hand, you’ll tuck into a delicious lunch before enjoying a boat ride up the river to Pinhão to admire outstanding landscapes.
End the day with an exclusive cellar tour and port tasting, sipping your way through ports that date back 10 - 30 years before finishing off with a very special bottle from the 1972 vintage.
- Private transportation
- Private tour guide
- 2 winery visits and wine tastings
- Boat ride along the Douro River (non-private)
- Port wine tasting in the vineyards
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Any other personal expenses
- Food and drink not mentioned
Your centrally located accommodation in Porto.
Fully refundable up until 72 hours before departure time.