Enjoy an exciting visit to Ribeira Sacra, a particular appellation of origin in Galicia, with impossible vineyards hanging from the steep slopes that end up in the Miño and Sil rivers.
Discover the area's breathtaking landscapes, where many solitary monasteries were founded back in the middle ages. You will visit a medieval monastery and learn about the culture of winemaking which comes from the monastic period.
You will visit three wine cellars of the denomination Ribeira Sacra located on the banks of the Sil and Miño rivers, that feature very exciting varietals, such as Mencía and Godello and enjoy tastings of their "heroic" wines.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Cold water bottles in the car
- English-speaking guide
- Digital photo album of the experience
- Visits to three wine cellars with wine tastings
- Transportation in comfortable SUV or minivan
- Visit to a monastery
- Stops to take pictures upon request
Pontevedra, Santiago de Compostela,Vigo. If different please advise