Join this half-day wine tour to discover Montevideo and the Canelones wine region.
This tour is the best way of getting a real feel for Uruguay, as you will see the outskirts of Montevideo and get to speak with local people and winemakers.
You will visit a small family winery outside Montevideo, where you will taste a variety of wines, including the famous Tannat grape. Enjoy a private tour of the bodega and vineyards with the owner or winemaker and learn about the history of this wine region.
You will be tasting up to five wines with homemade empanadas and snacks.
You will have the opportunity to experience “the real Uruguay”, meeting local people behind the scenes and be guided by an insider, who will make his best to make this wine experience memorable.
- Plates of artisanal cheeses or empanadas
- Opportunity to taste the Tannat grape
- Winery, vineyards and cellar visit
- Winemaker or sommelier guide at the winery
- Complete wine tasting of up to 5 wines
- Winemaker or sommelier will guide you at the winery
- Transportation with local driver