Join this tour for an amazing way to travel from Plovdiv to Sofia: the wine shuttle.
You will visit two wineries along the way and enjoy a delicious lunch. You will be tasting 10 Bulgarian wines (5 per winery), trying Bulgarian dishes and enjoying the company of each other and the people at the wineries.
What to Expect
Pack your bags and get ready for a unique transfer to Sofia. At 10 am, your tour leader/driver will be at your place of pick-up in Plovdiv waiting for you.
Along the Plovdiv - Sofia route, the first stop is a beautiful local winery in the Plovdiv area. Take a walk through the winery with the winemaker and learn about the winemaking process. Enjoy a tasting of a selection of wines in the tasting room.
Continue with your drive to a restaurant for a local Bulgarian lunch. Your tour leader will introduce you to tasty local dishes.
After lunch, a second wine cellar welcomes you inside for a tour and tasting of their wines.
In the late afternoon/early evening, your wine-filled transfer to Sofia comes to an end with a drop-off at your hotel, AirBnB or rental apartment in Sofia.
- Visits and tastings in two wineries (5 wines per winery)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour guide
Plovdiv or Sofia
- Cancellation of a scheduled tour booking must be made by the Client in writing to the Company. The cancellation is not effective until it is received and acknowledged by the Company.
- For cancellations made until 45 days of departure, no cancellation fee will be applied. Deposit will be refunded.
- For cancellations made between 45 days and 30 days prior to departure or less, the deposit will not be refunded.
- For cancellations made between 30 days and 14 days before departure, 50% of total cost will be applied as a cancellation fee.
- For cancellations made less than 14 days before departure, 100% of total cost will be applied as a cancellation fee.