If you are a wine enthusiast, we offer you the opportunity to enjoy a journey to explore some of the most appreciated wineries in the valley, taste its excellent wines and savor the flavor of Chilean traditional food. All of it in a single day and just in one town pretty close to Santiago de Chile: Isla de Maipo
Tarapacá, De Martino, Teillery, Terramater, Santa Ema, Undurraga… Visit some of the most prestigious and oldest vineyards in Chile and explore Maipo Valley’s boutique wineries, where you can discover great signature and high-expression wines in extensive tastings and be amazed by the innovative design buildings of some of its wineries.
Take a trip to the past of wine by visiting family-run wineries where wine has been produced from generation to generation, using traditional methods.
Each of the wineries has its singularity that makes it unique. Old traditional farms full of history, underground cellars, organic wines, premium olive oil, modern buildings emerging from a sea of vines… The experience will also allow you to sample the local food.
The tour includes:
- A wine expert guide that will give you a comprehensive overview of Chilean wines as a whole and, more especially and at the foot of the vineyard, will tell you about the peculiarities that make the Maipo Valley wines so excellent
- Country breakfast in an art gallery or a horse breeding family farm
- Wine tour at one of the renowned and historic wineries of the Maipo Valley guided by an expert in the winery and its wines. Extensive tastings with at least three different wines
- Wine tour at one of the contemporary wineries, with cutting edge designs and the most innovative technology guided by an expert in the winery and its wines
- Visit one of the small, traditional family-run wineries of the Maipo Valley
- Visit to another winery of your election once you have been oriented by your wine expert guide
- Three course meal with a different wine pairing for each course in a premium winery
- Transportation by car or van
- In this tour we visit at least three of these wineries: Tarapaca, De Martino, Teillery, Terramater, Santa Ema or Undurraga.
Don’t miss this experience!
You will enjoy the Valley, its wineries, its wines, the local food… And the experience will bring you a good knowledge about the singularities that make Maipo Valley unique and one of the best and more diverse designations of origin in the world.
We will pick you up at your hotel or apartment around 9:00 am and drop you off around 18:30 – 19:00 pm.
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Wine expert guide
- Wine tastings
- Lunch at a winery
- 4 winery visits
- Any personal expenses
- Food and drink not mentioned
Your centrally located accommodation in Santiago. You will be asked to indicate your hotel address on the Checkout page.
Fully refundable up until 48 hours before departure time.