Discover Solta island, the closest island to Split, famous for its olive oil making and long winemaking traditions with this full-day wine tour.
Explore the island before visiting an authentic family owned agricultural estate. After a tour of the estate, you will enjoy a wine tasting and learn about winemaking and olive oil production from the actual producers.
Discover there is more to the island than just the sun and sea with a visit to the picturesque village of Gornje Selo.
Enjoy a tasting of homemade liquor or rakija with different fruit and herb flavors. Traditional starters including olive oil, olives, “tapenada” (pate with olives and anchovies and home made bread) will be paired with the tasting.
After this mouth watering experience you will enjoy the main dish (“riba na gradela” (grilled fish), grilled octopus, lamb and chicken) followed by a homemade and traditional dessert.
This delcious lunch will be paired with two authentic wines from the area: Dobri?i? rose and Dobri?i? red wine.
Next, you can choose between visiting a honey making estate or learning more about olive oil making.
And, as the perfect ending to a beautiful day, you can go for a swim in the crystal clear sea.
- There is the possibility of choosing duration of tour: half-day or full-day trip and adjusting the tour based on the preferences of the group.
- Optional departure with ferry at 13.00 for groups wanting to get back to Split earlier
- Please get in touch for more details.
- English-speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Wine tasting of two wines: Dobričić rose and Dobričić red wine
- Traditional lunch (starter, main dish and dessert)
- Visit to an authentic family owned agricultural estate
- Ferry tickets
- Tickets and entrance fees for sights
- Tickets for honeymaking estate / olive oil tasting
Full refund if cancelled 7 days before departure
No refund if cancelled one day before departure