Meet your friendly guide in Epernay at 11.15 am at Moët & Chandon, on 20 Avenue de Champagne, in front of the statue of Dom Pérignon.
Drive through the Champagne Avenue in Epernay, capital of Champagne where some of the most prestigious estates are based (Pol Roger, Perrier Jouët, Mercier, Boizel, Moët & Chandon).
Enjoy a moment in the vineyards, with breathtaking views on the UNESCO world’s heritage Champagne vines and acquire knowledge about the particularities of our “terroir”. You will then discover the village of Hautvillers, birthplace of Champagne. Get to enter the church where the famous monk Dom Pérignon is buried.
Be welcomed in Mareuil-sur-Ay at a typical Champagne House (Le Clos Corbier). After a Champagne quiz, train your nose to identify the different aromas and flavors that can be found in Champagne through an olfactory workshop.
Get competitive as you get to identify blindly 3 different Champagnes from boutique wineries all while eating some local snacks.
Immerse yourself into the french lifestyle with a traditional lunch which consists of homemade regional specialties paired with a variety of Champagnes.
For the afternoon we will drive you to an authentic and charming family-run estate. Feel the intimacy and authenticity of a Champagne grower and visit their winery. Taste some of the best values in Champagne!
After a day full of experiences and precious souvenirs, your guide will drop you off in front of the tourist office of Epernay at 5.15 pm.
- Drive through the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site of Champagne Avenue in Epernay
- Lunch at a restored Champagne House with Champagnes and regional specialties
- Champagne tasting class
- Discover the Premier Cru and Grand Cru vineyards of Champagne
- Visit the church of Hautvillers
- 9 Tastings
- Entrance fees for visits and tastings at 2 family-run wineries
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Pick-up and drop off in Paris not available (we recommend taking the train)
- Personal expenses
Outside Moët & Chandon in front of Dom Pérignon Statue, 20 Avenue de Champagne, 51200 Epernay