Discover the most beautiful vineyards and grape varieties of Champagne during the harvest with this 3-day wine tour.
Day 1: Visit a Champagne winery in the Marne Valley (Vallée de la Marne) and enjoy commented wine tastings.
A delicious lunch will be served before a commented visit of Hautvillers and Dom Perignon’s Grave.
End the day with a visit of a cellar with a very old wine-press and wine tasting at a producer’s winery. Enjoy dinner and spend the night at a hotel in the vineyards.
Day 2: Today you will visit a Champagne winery, classified in Grand Cru, and learn all the details of the production of a bottle of Champagne (from the harvest till the shipment), see the wine-press in action and taste the juice.
Enjoy a commented wine tasting and delicious lunch at the winery.
Visit a classified historical monument (11th century), followed by a vineyard tour with amazing views. Walk in the vines and see the harvest.
Next, visit a Champagne House in Epernay and enjoy a traditional dinner and housing in the vineyard.
Day 3: Today you will visit the Reims Cathedral and Tau Palace (Classified by UNESCO).
Enjoy a tradtional Champagne lunch before visiting the museum and lighthouse at the Mill and Lighthouse in Verzenay.
End the day with a final visit of another Champagne winery and commented tastings in Reims’ Mount Vineyard.
- 2-nights accommodation at a hotel in the vineyards with breakfast
- Winery visits
- Wine tastings
- Visit the Reims Cathedral and Tau Palace
- Food and drink not mentioned
- Any personal expenses
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Your accommodation in the Marne.
- Cancellations 45 days or more prior to the tour - loss of deposit
- Cancellations 44-15 days prior to the tour - 60%
- Cancellations 14-8 days prior to the tour - 80%
- Cancellations 7 days or less prior to the tour - 100 %