Discover the beauty of the Loire Valley and taste some of its delicious wines on this full day private tour.
Your guide will collect you from your hotel in Paris and you can sit back and relax with some tasty croissants on your drive to the Loire valley.
Next, you will enjoy a private tour of the Chambord castle with a local guide and you will have the opportunity to see places usually closed to the public. Your guide will tell you everything you want to know about the Renaissance period and about Francis 1st of France, the legendary king who ordered the construction of the castle 500 years ago.
After your tour of the castle you will take a wonderful drive along the shores of the Loire River where other mythical castles were built, including Amboise castle, Leonardo da Vinci’s last home, and the Castle of Blois, home to the French kings during the Renaissance.
For lunch, you will have a reservation in one of the region's most famous Michelin star restaurant and enjoy a delicious French meal paired with wine.
Following your gourmet lunch, you will visit and do a tasting in one of the most emblematic winery of Loire Valley.
At the end of your tour you will be taken back to your accommodation in Paris.
- Private visit of the Chambord Castle with a local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private services of an English speaking & wine expert driver/guide
- Croissant on your way to Loire and bottled water
- Visit of a winery and its cellars and tasting
- The exquisite lunch at a Michelin * restaurant, paired with wine
- Taste between 5 and 7 different Loire wines during the day
- Magnificent panoramas on various castles & villages
CANCELLATION POLICY: For all tours : – For cancellations up to 24h before departure, booking fees represent 10% of the total booking value and will not be refunded. There will be no refund less than 24 hours before departure.