Enjoy a luxury private tour in Champagne from Paris with visits to a world famous Champagne house.
Your guide will collect you from your accommodation in Paris and you can relax and enjoy some croissants on your journey to Champagne.
You will be enchanted by the view as soon as you arrive in the region, home to manicured vineyards and hundreds of century-old villages. Your guide will reveal to you the secrets of making bubbles and tell you plenty of anecdotes about the rich history of the wine and the region.
You will have a tour of a world-renowned prestige house such as Ruinart, Bollinger, or a high-end experience of Moet & Chandon or Veuve Clicquot (upon availabilities).Then experience a private visit and tasting in a smaller & quality driven boutique producer. Lunch will take place at a Michelin* restaurant, perfectly paired with wines and Champagnes. Everything is designed and tailored just for you!
At the end of the day your guide will take you back to your hotel where you will arrive in the late afternoon.
- Fluent English speaking driver/wine guide
- Visit of a prestigious champagne house and tasting
- Gorgeous views over the vineyard and the charming villages of the region
- Taste at least 8 different Champagnes during the day
- 3 courses Lunch at a legendary Michelin* starred restaurant with wine pairing
- Pick up & Drop off from your hotel in Paris
- Private transport in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided visit of a confidential Champagne grower and tasting
CANCELLATION POLICY: For all tours : – For cancellations up to 24h before departure, booking fees represent 10% of the total booking value and will not be refunded. There will be no refund less than 24 hours before departure.