A landmark for any gourmet traveler, this wine and cheese lunch is not to be missed when in Paris.
Instead of going to yet another restaurant, why not try a fun and different way to have a meal in Paris? This lunch is a great oppportunity not only to taste good French products but also to get an education about them.
Most of the presentation will be focused on wine. A sommelier will suggest pairings, will explain to you which cheeses might work better with different wines.
While you indulge in two of France’s best delicacies, you will learn about French wine, how to read a french label, and how to pair it with food.
You will taste four wines from France’s main wine regions, and one champagne.
A day spent walking around Paris can certainly create an appetite, so servings of wine, cheese and charcuterie are generous.
- List of the wines taste and a cheat sheet handed out at the end of the class
- English speaking sommelier
- Tasting of 5 wines (including Champagne)
- Selection of artisanal cheeses from La Fromagerie du Louvre
- A selection of artisanal cheeses, charcuterie and bread baskets
- Any personal expenses
- Food and drink not mentioned
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Ô Chateau - 68, rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
Please make sure to arrive 10/15 minutes in advance.
Fully refundable up until 2 weeks before departure time.