Your tasting experience will start with a visit at a refurbished distillery- museum with recreated workplaces and homerooms of the people of Santorini in the recent past. Walk by rooms replicated using original items the owners tirelessly collected over the years and stroll on the narrow paths to get to the square and the café. Taste folklore snaps and traditional spirits with a modern twist!
A visit at a brand new beer house follows! You will learn from firsthand how beer is made and you will see original brewing tanks! A variety of local delicacies paired with unique, indigenous beers will be the perfect after note of your experience!
This your is also offered on a shared group basis. Click here to find out more
- Local beer bites at the last brewery
- Pick up & Drop off Luxury Service
- Entrance & Tasting fees at the Distillery-Museum & the Brewery
- Liability Insurance
- English speaking, experienced, local escort
- Professional, designated driver
- Beverages and food except the ones specified
- Personal Expenses
Pick up point & time may vary depending on the location of your accommodation.
5 days prior to the confirmed arrival date, 50% of the amount is charged
1 day prior to the confirmed arrival date, 100% of the amount is charged
For a no-show, 100% of the amount is charged