A thrilling off-road journey in the Chianti wine region aboard a rumbling Range Rover Defender!
Enjoy a full day Tuscan countryside tour departing from Florence. Once in the Chianti hills, meet your professional driver guide and travel along winding roads lined by swaying cypress trees to an authentic farmhouse.
Explore the grounds and wander through the mysterious cellars. Journey on through the beautiful Tuscan hilltop silent roads: you will see quaint villages, golden meadows, vineyards and a magnificent ancient abbey dating back to the 13th century!
Catch hidden views, take splendid photos and stop alongside a lovely field for a picnic snack and some fabulous local wine. The fresh breeze and sweet scents of the countryside will lead you straight to the greenest heart of the Chianti Classico hills, where luxuriant vineyards sparkle and thrive, to indulge in a memorable 3-course typical lunch accompanied by the rich aroma of Chianti wine.
Crown your day viewing a real Tuscan hillside jewel: a majestic Medieval castle, with its fascinating turrets and merlons, rising in an outstanding position.
This tour is also available as a private tour. Click here to find out more.
- Typical 3-course Tuscan light lunch
- Visit to a Medieval castle
- Wine tour of a Chianti farmhouse and its cellar
- English-speaking professional driver and tour escort
- Off-road Chianti hills tour aboard a state-of-the-art Range Rover Defender
- Transportation from/to Florence city center by comfortable minivan
- Picnic snack with wine
- Viewing of an ancient abbey
Fully refundable up to 24 hours before departure.