Imagine you could show your family and friends back home not only your photos of Lake Como but also your new cooking skills. Join this full-immersion experience of Italian and regional gastronomic traditions and culture: fresh pasta.
This cooking class is a unique experience. You will use healthy raw materials, produced mainly by local farmers, breeders, and artisans of taste. You will not only learn how to cook, but also how to understand the products you use in the recipes. The food is more than nutrition: it is culture, history, passion. Discover this in an informal and friendly way and then start kneading and getting your hands dirty.
Finally, you will eat the dishes you have prepared, accompanied by local wine.
You will be challenged with
- Tagliatelle with turmeric, thyme and poppy seeds, seasoned with oil and lemon
- Buckwheat tortelli with peas, feta cheese, and mint leaf, seasoned with butter and sage
- Ravioli with herbs and local butter and hazelnuts
- Tortelloni with potatoes and beets with crispy bacon.
These are examples. Ingredients depend on the season, on the chef's fantasy and of course, on your preferences!
- Cooking class taught by a local teacher
- Tasting of prepared dishes paired with a local wine
- All equipment for cooking class