Join this hassle-free tour through the different organic productions of a farm in Umbria for a multisensorial experience among breathtaking views, delicious flavours and the silence of unspoiled nature.
You will be picked up from Assisi, and guided through one of the vineyards and olive groves of Tili Vini winery where you will enjoy some amazing views.
After a quick visit of the facility where balsamic vinegar is produced, you will enter the winery to get an understanding of how organic wines are made.
You will end this journey with a guided tasting of the winery's organic wines (Assisi DOC and Umbria IGT) and balsamic vinegar accompanied by Umbrian typical products. Enjoy a mixed cutting board of hot bruschetta wit organic extra virgin olive oils, selection of Norcia cold cuts and typical Umbrian cheeses, and typical desserts
Please note: Transportation service for many hotels in Assisi and many places in Umbria can be arranged. Please get in touch here.
- Guided balsamic vinegar tasting
- Tasting of 5 selected wines (Assisi DOC and Umbria IGT)
- Typical Umbrian lunch (5 hot and cold courses with typical Umbrian seasonal products)
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to Assisi city centre
- Guided visit of the winery and balsamic vinegar facility
Piazza del comune, Assisi, Italy