Find out the most unique combinations of sweet and dry wines with tasty and most typical cheeses of Umbria with this private tour at Tili Vini Winery in Assisi.
The Tili estate is spread on the hills that guard Assisi small town and it's history dates since 1200 when the Tili family moved there from the North Europe. Wanting to make their winemaking expertise known all around the world, the Tili family started bottling wine in the 1978 and today they export their products to Japan, USA, Denmark, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden. Carrying the tradition and the family passion for winemaking they make their dreams come true!
This experience is a must, expecially if you are interested in tasting the most unique combinations of sweet and dry wines with typical cheeses, balsamic vinegar and jams that the farm produces in an organic way. Perfect for vegetarians too!
Walk around the organic vineyards and secular olives groves before enjoying a wine tasting of 5 selected wines (Assisi DOC and Umbria IGT) paired with selected cheeses, honeys and / or jams, hot bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil and fresh tomato, and typical Umbrian sweets from the kitchen.
- Tasting of selected cheeses paired with honeys and / or jams
- Tasting of 5 selected wines (Assisi DOC and Umbria IGT)
- Tasting of hot bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil and fresh tomato
- Walking in the organic vineyards and secular olives groves
- Tasting of typical Umbrian sweets
- Transportation to the winery
Via della Cannella 2, 06081, Capodacqua, Assisi PG