Join this unique half-day Lake Garda wine tasting experience and fall in love with Italian wine, Italian food, and the Italian soul!
Only a 20-minute drive from the city centre of Verona you will enjoy a beautiful, educational, and delicious Lake Garda wine tasting experience with your local wine expert and guide.
Visit a small, boutique winery (only 25000 bottles produced annually) and taste unique wines like Pinot Noir and the classic method (Metodo Classico) sparkling wines made of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
Learn about the Lake Garda wine region. The land here, called the Hills Moreniche, was once completely covered in water. The water solidified and melted during the great glacial period several millennia ago.
Enjoy a walk through the vineyards and cellars with the owner and winemaker. Learn directly from him about his grapes varieties and winemaking methods.
Continue the day with a visit to one of the most beautiful medieval villages in Italy. A walk through Borghetto sul Mincio spotlights ancient watermills and stone houses.
Enjoy lunch in a cozy trattoria, dining on the famous knot of love, better known as tortellini pasta.
This tour is based on high-quality products and offers an opportunity for learning, exploration, and relaxation.
- Wine tasting experience (4 rare wines: Pure Pinot Noir, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay sparkling wines made with the Champenoise method)
- Lunch in Borghetto sul Mincio, based on two different kinds of tortellini, a glass of wine, water, and coffee
- Visit a boutique winery and its rare vineyards
- Local guide and wine expert
- Pick-up from the hotel ( on request just for hotels in Verona center)
Piazza Bra n.28 in front of International Pharmacy entrance