On this half-day tour wine lovers will be transported on a journey through the ‘Valley of the Vines’ to indulge in an afternoon of wine tastings and delicious local cheeses in the world's southernmost wine region.
Relax and unwind as you visit three renowned vineyards and wineries, experience a behind the scenes winery tour and immerse the senses in New Zealand’s largest wine cave.
Imbibe some of the best vintages on offer, and beyond the grape enjoy a shared cheese board at a latitude of 45° south, an unforgettable experience.
- Winery tour and Wine Cave tour
- Wi-Fi on board the Mercedes Sprinter
- Complimentary souvenier gift to take home
- Local wine guide
- Shared artisan cheese board and tasting
- 16+ wine tastings
- Complimentary bottled water
- Central Queenstown pick-up and drop-off
- Visit 3 wineries
For any cancellations within 24 hours of your tour departure time, the wine tour payment cannot be refunded.