Discover South Africa's latest revolution in winemaking; organic and biodynamic farming on this full-day tour.
You will learn about sustainable and eco-friendly winemaking as you meet the winemakers, ducks, horses, and bugs on an Eco Wine Safari through the biodynamically farmed vineyards at Avondale wine farm.
You will also have the opportunity to taste the Avondale wines that are harvested in line with the lunar cycle.
You will learn the story behind the wines directly from the winemaker himself (when available) whilst enjoying a tasting of the organic wines.
Finally, after enjoying a stroll through the vineyards of South Africa's leader in biodynamic farming, you will have the opportunity to stock up on its award-winning wines.
- Two-hour Eco wine safari
- Private driver/guide
- Three organic and biodynamic wine tastings
- Pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation
- 0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- 24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
- 3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
- 30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.