Spend the day truly emerged in South African culture off the beaten track in The Swartland, and enjoy meeting the winemakers and characters that make this region so popular.
The Swartland has been a farming region for well over three hundred years but it’s only in the last decade that it’s wines have become massively popular with adventurous wine geeks, sommeliers and other like-minded winemakers.
In the morning you will visit the only MCC producer in the Swartland and enjoy a Huis Van Chevallerie MCC tasting and vineyard walk.
Next, you will move on to a neighbouring producer and enjoy a wine tasting and cellar tour.
You will then head down the road to Lammershoek for a wine tasting and experience true South African hospitality as you enjoy a braai lunch.
Finally, stop in at the quirky Wine Kollective boutique wine store, in the heart of Riebeek Kasteel, for a unique wine tasting and shopping experience.
- 3-4 wine tastings
- Visits to 4 wine producers
- Vineyard and cellar tour
- Braai lunch
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- 0 to 24 hours prior to tour departure: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- 24 to 72 hours prior to tour departure: 50% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
- 3 to 30 days prior to tour departure: 20% cancellation fee will be charged, plus any additional charges levied by suppliers up to date of cancellation.
- 30 days or more prior to tour departure: 10% cancellation fee will be charged for costs incurred.