Discover Herzegovina, one of the world’s most productive wine regions with this 4-day wine and food package.
Herzegovina’s rough karstic soil has been cultivated since the Roman times and today offers wine drinkers two unique, indigenous wines: Zilavka (white) and Blatina (red).
Day 1: Dubrovnik - Trebinje
Upon your arrival to Dubrovnik Airport, you will be picked up and transferred to the city centre. Enjoy a guided visit of the old town and visit the main attractions of Dubrovnik.
Depending on your arrival time, enjoy a meal in the old town (dinner, lunch or snack), before your transfer to Trebinje, where you will check in at a 4-star comfortable hotel.
Day 2: Trebinje and surroundings
Start the day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel before a guided visit to the famous cellars at Tvrdo monastery, a 15th-century Serbian Orthodox monastery where you will enjoy a wine tasting of their award-winning wines.
Visit a beautiful local market in Trebinje and taste local products. Participate in a cooking class and enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant.
Next, visit a local winery near Trebinje for a wine tasting before stopping for a nice dinner and wine tasting at a small family-run winery.
Day 3: Trebinje - Stolac - Domanovii - Blagaj - Mostar
After breakfast at the hotel, you will depart to Stolac, travelling through typical Herzegovinian old villages, combining amazing scenery with authentic local charm. Stolac is one of the most romantic and fantastic destinations hidden from touristic routes, where you will discover the mysterious illyrian city Daorson. Enjoy a visit and tasting at Daorson winery.
Visit a UNESCO protected site, the Radimlja Necropolis, certainly one of the most prominent sites of Bosnia-Herzegovina’s rich history. Medieval tombstones stecci with drawings and inscriptions are works of known and unknown artisans. Radimlja reveals as much as it hides: it is an insight into mysterious medieaval times of Bosnian kingdom and its duchies.
Visit the Zadro winery in Domanovii village, winner of Platinum – Best Central & Eastern European white & red wine at Decanter World Wine Awards 2017. You will enjoy a wine tasting while admiring the views of the amazing vineyards.
Next, enjoy a guided visit at a Blagaj old Dervish Tekke house founded by Dervishes from the Bektashi order in the 16th century, before a nice lunch at a local restaurant on Buna river.
Check in at a 4-star hotel in the city of Mostar, where the East and West meet, a wonderful place full of contrast. Enjoy a guided visit of the city centre and old town. The evening will be free.
Day 4: Mostar - Dubrovnik
After breakfast, check out and you will be transferred to Dubrovnik airport, with the possibility of lunch and oysters/wine/olive oil tastings in Ston, depending on the time of departure flights.
- All meals (except breakfasts) include unlimited water and alcoholic/non alcoholic beverages in quantity equal to ½ litres of quality local wine, two beers or similar.
- All meal options might include meat, fish and vegetarian dishes.
- You will be offered a couple of menu choices for every lunch and dinner.
- Water will be available during visits, city tour and travels.
- Dinner at local family-run countryside restaurant
- Transfer from/to all locations with comfortable A/C van or private vehicle
- Airport pick-up and drop-off in Dubrovnik
- Tour leader and local guides in Stolac and Mostar
- All entrances and tasting fees
- Guided Mostar city tour
- Lunch at restaurant in Blagaj
- Visit to Tekke Dervish house in Blagaj
- Lunch and cooking class at a local restaurant in Trebinje
- Visit to four wine estates
- Wine tastings
- Tasting of local cheese and cured meats
- 3-nights accommodation in 4-star hotels in double/twin room with breakfast
- Lunch and oysters/wine/olive oil tastings in Ston
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Singe use supplement