Get a taste of Croatia's wines on this private tour on the Pelsejac peninsula.
You will visit three very different wineries, walk through their cellars, chat about production and distribution with winemakers and their families, and of course taste all their fine wines (white and red).
You will also learn about varieties of grapes, styles of wines, and what to look for in every drop you taste (aromas, taste), but also about olives and olive oil, fruit liqueurs, and other local delicacies.
After tasting around 15 varieties of wine (accompanied by small bites in between to clear your pallet before a new tasting) on this tour you may well become an expert. But no matter what, you will be spending a day filled with lots of fun!
- Visits to three wineries
- English speaking knowledgable driver-guide
- Bottle of water in the vehicle
- Small bites in at least one of the wineries visited
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle (MPV or minivan)
- Wine tastings (15+ wines in total)
- Fruit liqueurs and olive oil tastings
- Optional lunch stop in Ston (ask for details)
Pick up at your accommodation in Dubrovnik.