Enjoy a unique electric bike tour through the scenic UNESCO heritage region of Saint-Émilion, visit two famous châteaux, enjoy a picnic lunch, a refreshing wine tasting and explore the medieval village of Saint-Émilion.
Depart from Bordeaux on a quick 45-minute journey in comfortable minivans and reach Saint-Émilion, where your adventure begins.
After a 20 minute ride through the 'back paths' in the vineyards, you will reach your first château. Here you will spend an hour learning all about the winemaking process and its history from an expert guide before having the opportunity to taste several different wines and vintages.
Then you will be back on your bikes and off to your next tour and tasting at another prestigious château.
Lunch will be a delicious french picnic including a wide variety of bread, cheeses, cold meats and wine which will be enjoyed in a wonderful setting.
Your tour will end with a leisurely cycle ride back to Saint-Émilion where you will have time to discover the medieval village from the cloisters to the famous view and treat your palate to even more tastings at a wine merchant.
You can also join this wine tasting tour from our office in the centre of Saint-Émilion.
- On this tour, you will ride approximately 20km through 4 different appellations in comfort (even uphill) and pass many stunning viewpoints so don't forget your camera!
- A minimum height restriction of 155cm/ 5.0ft applies and cyclists must be able to ride a standard bike.
- Please dress according to the weather - closed toe shoes are recommended.
- Over 8 wine tastings
- Picnic lunch
- Use of electric bikes
- Visit to a wine merchant's cellar with tasting
- Transportation from and to Bordeaux
- Bottled water
- Guided visit of Saint-Émilion
- English speaking guide
- Entrances fees to two Châteaux
- Visit to two Châteaux
- Food and drink not mentioned
- Any personal expenses
For the Bordeaux Departure: In front of the Rustic Vines office at 26 Rue de la Devise, 33000
For the St. Emilion Departure: In front of the Rustic Vines office at 8 rue André Loiseau, 33330
Fully refundable up until 24 hours before departure time.