St-Germain-des-Prés is food lovers’ quintessential neighborhood with its charming little streets lined with cafés and quaint shops ! The perfect area of the capital to discover the Parisian “Art de Vivre” as well as the French gastronomy and most importantly Champagne ! A great way to discover Paris off the beaten track.
You will meet your wine expert guide in front of le café des Deux Magots – an emblematic Parisian café. During this 3-hour walking tour you will make several stops to gather different delicacies (cheeses, bread, patisserie,…) while your guide fills you up with anecdotes about French history and gastronomy. Your last stop will be in a wine cellar, where you are going to experience a food and champagne pairing and learn all about champagne !
All in all, in joining this wine tour you might become an expert in Champagne, French culture and gastronomy… you think you could handle it ?
- An English-speaking wine expert guide at your service
- 3 hours of guided wine tour in Paris, in Saint-Germain-des-Prés district
- Sparkling moments with unforgettable memories!
- Visit of six shops / cellars
- Several Champagne tastings
- A unique experience with real French artisans
- 5 delicacies to pair with Champagne
- Any personal expenses
The emblematic Parisian café Les Deux Magots
CANCELLATION POLICY: For all tours : – For cancellations up to 24h before departure, booking fees represent 10% of the total booking value and will not be refunded. There will be no refund less than 24 hours before departure.