The Roman Jewish ghetto is a bustling neighbourhood that has managed to retain its Jewish culture, and is home to the gorgeous Synagogue and Jewish Museum of Rome. However, what the neighbourhood has become most famous for in recent decades is its abundance of restaurants and delectable cuisine.
Join this intimate foodie experience in this atmospheric Rome neighbourhood, accompanied by a passionate local host.
You will be welcomed with a glass of wine as your prepare to learn about the local food tradition, the essential ingredients of Jewish cuisine and traditional recipes. Your chef has created dishes with a strong base in tradition but with innovative style and quality.
Enjoy a 4-course dinner and good company in a very relaxed cosy location inside an ancient building that was a private house before being transformed into a restaurant.
- Pasta e ceci (chickpea soup)
- Pasta alla gricia (pasta with guanciale, pecorino romano)
- Fritto alla romana (fried seasonal vegetables)
- Concia di zucchini (marinated zucchini)
- Torta ricotta e visciole (ricotta cheesecake with cherry jam)
- 4-course seasonal and traditional dinner
- Wine of the house
- Local English speaking foodie host
- Welcome sparkling wine
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period.