For those wishing to learn everything about the making and tasting of authentic organic extra virgin olive oils, this private half-day tour at Tili Vini winery in Assisi, Umbria is perfect.
You will start from the olive groves and end the day with a sensory analysis of the winery's organic extra virgin olive oils. In this way you will get a complete understanding about the production of an organic extra virgin olive oil of high quality. After completing the course you will get the certificate of Taster Apprentice!
Enjoy a guided visit of the olives groves and a cultivation lesson and learn the differences between organic and conventional farming in a sensory analysis of the organic oils.
After getting your Taster Apprentice certificate, taste 5 Assisi DOC wines accompanied with warm bruschetta, a selection of typical salami of Norcia, Umbrian cheeses and typical desserts.
Please note: Transportation service for many hotels in Assisi and many places in Umbria can be arranged. Please get in touch here.
- Sensory analysis of organic extra virgin olive oils
- Guided visit to the olive grove with olive-growing lesson
- Taster Apprentice Certificate
- Tasting of 5 selected wines (Assisi DOC and Umbria IGT)
- Mixed cutting board of hot bruschetta, organic olive oils, Norcia cold cuts, typical Umbrian cheeses and typical desserts
- Transportation to the winery
Via della Cannella 2, 06081, Capodacqua, Assisi PG