Dive deep into the world of the beautiful Alentejo trilogy. Mother nature has gifted wine, cork and olives to the region, and on this full day private tour you will learn about, and experience all three.
Have a close encounter with nature as you walk through a forest with centenarian cork trees.
Fall in love with the ancestral olive oil culture of Alentejo, seeing what goes into making the perfect bottle during an exclusive farm visit and tasting of award-winning organic olive oil.
Enjoy a private homemade lunch paired with fantastic Alentejo wines.
Complete the triad with a wine tasting experience and cellar exploration at a beautiful renovated 15th century property that truly captures the soul and terroir of the Portuguese countryside.
There will be plenty of opportunities during the tour to take photos of the natural beauty of the region.
Pick up and drop off from Lisbon or Evora
- Private homemade lunch paired with fantastic Alentejo wines
- Visit a forest with centenarian cork trees
- Professional tour guide
- Private transportation
- Exclusive farm visit and tasting of award-winning organic olive oil.
- Wine tasting experience and cellar visit at 15th century property
- Pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation in Lisbon or Evora
Your accommodation in Lisbon or Evora
Fully refundable up until 72 hours before departure time.